General information Global Event Female Wave of Change South Africa:
“Women Leading to Accelerate Change…Achieving Tangible Results Together”
The First Female Wave of Change Global Event will be held in Gauteng, South Africa on the 19th and 20th September 2019. Our first meeting as change makers will be a celebration of our growing global community.
The Female Wave of Change (FWoC) is a platform where women meet online and offline to share knowledge, build bridges and create opportunities together in this rapidly changing world.
Since the official start on January 20, 2017, The FWoC has been expanding internationally and is now represented in almost 30 countries: Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, The Caribbean (Trinidad and Tobago), Tunisia, Turkey, Zambia, Zimbabwe, UK, USA and more to come!
The event will bring together around 250 changemakers from all continents, who aim to contribute to a meaningful feminine transformation of the world. Our feminine values and energy can contribute to the creation of a better world for everyone.
Therefore, we prepare women to take control of their own future by taking on the role of leaders and change makers now and in the future; we encourage women to stop fighting the old and start creating the new. We are action oriented – let’s do and can do!!
The participants will comprise of academia, corporate executives, small business owners, influencers, entrepreneurs, business owners, NGO executives, young women, motivational speakers etc.
The event will espouse and encourage the values of embracing diversity; providing equal opportunities; taking responsibility; dare2dream; encouraging circular learning; stimulating compassion; connecting heart to heart and knowing that together we win.
- Growing the movement across the world by building a network of inspiring Ambassadors and Wavemakers
- Established a Circle of Wise Women with a global mindset
- Connected Ambassadors who deliver inspiring talks on international stages and have conducted successful TEDTalks
- Developed and implemented a transformation journey program: “Women Leading in Change”
- Developed programs on Entrepreneurship and Money Mindset
- Delivered over 50 events across the network through local teams
- Became proponents of leading change for the betterment of women and young girls
- Initiated new businesses all over the world
Forged Partnerships with Global and Local Women organizations
Women Leading to Accelerate Change Event
The conversation points will focus on:
- Authentic Feminine Leadership in a Changing World
- Stepping into your Leadership and Be the Change
- Re-Directing Change by using our Feminine Values and Energy
- Accelerate the Change Process and Re-Create the Future
Speakers will include experts, role models – examples for the next generation leaders, storytellers. Participants will have the opportunity to engage deeper on the topics through breakout sessions and identify next projects using the world café conversations method aimed at creating a meaningful feminine transformation of the world.
Participants will walk away from this event inspired to move forward, with an extended network of global feminine leaders from all walks of life, an action list with next steps in their life, new ideas to bring back to their communities or businesses, new opportunities, and so much more.
A Gala dinner will be held on the 19th of September, where people who have made a meaningful transformation in the world will be recognised.
Further details about the event are:
19 & 20 September 2019
The Wanderers Club, Johannesburg, South Africa
We look forward to meeting you at the event and networking with you.
If you need more information please contact us at SA2019@femalewaveofchange.com.