Female Wave of Change Welcomes Precious Mvulane in the Circle of Wise Women
Female Wave of Change is very excited to welcome Precious Mvulane CA (SA), RA in the Circle of Wise Women. Precious has already joined FWoC several times as speaker or panelist in our online events and works closely with the team in South Africa. Precious will contribute to the program about Entrepreneurship and Money and is keeping a close eye on the financial situation of the Global Event in South Africa!
Qualifications and Experience
Precious is a Chartered Accountant (SAICA) and a Registered Auditor (IRBA). She has over 18 years’ experience in different finance roles, i.e. auditor (internal and external) in the private and public sector. She has also been involved with governance structures for the past 11 years and sits on 10 boards as an audit committee member, of which she chairs 5. One of these board is the IRBA (her own professional body) and IBASA.
She started training 12 years ago, when MFMA was implemented into local government in KZN, where she was training councillors and officials. Over the past 7 years, she has trained over 1 500 entrepreneurs and 200 non-profit organizational leaders. Her clients include ABSA, Standard Bank, SAB Kickstart, National Gazelles – ATNS, the Hope Factory (SAICA ED program), UPD, BP South Africa, Accenture, Clicks Group and the University of Johannesburg.
- Registered training officer for accountants – SAIPA and ACCA
- Accredited Corporate Governance Course by Service Seta
- Author of The Essential Finance Handbook for Business Owners – 7 steps to manage your financial performance, that sold over 3000 copies and was featured in the media (TV, radio, newspapers and magazines)
- Developed and released a registered trade mark program in 2015 – Finance Success Program – everything the business owner will ever need to know about business finance and compliance. www.financesuccess.co.za
- Completed Train the Trainer – by T Harv Eker. This has transformed her training skills to an international level, using Accelerated Learning techniques.
- Listed as one of the Best New Businesses under the Best New Business Category for the 2015 South Africa SMME awards hosted by the Africa Growth Institute.
- Selected as one of the top 15 Changemakers for 2013 by Spark International Inc.
- National award winner 2013 – Ligugu Lami Awards.
- Awarded the Small Business Champion Award – South Africa 2014, Woman in Business –2nd Runner Up.
- Nominated as one of the finalists for the Women-Owned Business category hosted by SA Premier Business Awards 2014/2015.
She is a regular presenter on CNBC Africa – KickDoors program, the DJ Sbu Breakfast show – which covers both KZN and Mpumalanga. She is a visiting lecturer at UJ for both entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs.
Female Wave of Change
“I support FWoC because I can reach women throughout the world with different background so that we can learn from each other and next generation of women can do better than we have done”.